Network Infrastructure is the hardware and software resources of an entire network that enable network connectivity, communication, operations and management of an enterprise network. It provides the communication path and services between users, processes, applications, services and external networks/the internet.
A typical Network Infrastructure consists of:
- LAN cards
- Wireless routers
- Network operations and management
- Operating systems
- Network security applications
- T-1 Line
- Wireless protocols
- IP addressing
Network Infrastructure Consultants
Network Infrastructure Strategy
- Change Management
- Operations and Support
- Budget – How much will it cost and what is my ROI?
- Product – Which product should I select?
- Functionality – There are many options, which do I need?
- Implementation – How do I go about it? What goes wrong?
Our strategy development process comprises the following steps:
- Discovery – Current systems, services, contracts, costs, etc.
- Business Requirements – Future needs workshops
- Options Analysis – Identify and review each option
- Budget Modelling – Model the costs for each option
- Recommendations – Provide a comprehensive set of costed recommendations
Don’t know where to start? -OR- You started and need additional assistance?
Network Infrastructure Implementations – NetComm Global Framework
Our global framework moves your Network Infrastructure from an ad hoc, “build it and they will come” deployment scenario to a best practices deployment methodology using a three phased approach:
- Planning and Business Assessment
- Solution Design
- Implementation/Integration and Optimization
Our framework elements and methodology have been used by a number of customers to plan and deploy their network infrastructure solutions across North America, APAC, EMEA and LATAM.
Organizations can rely on our framework to provide a repeatable and customizable network infrastructure deployment methodology. Some parts of the framework must be implemented by in-house personnel, while significant portions can be done with assistance from a trusted services partner like us.
The framework accounts for mobile workforce and flexibility of remote work environments. We are experienced at handling Different Users, Different Styles and Different workspaces. Any technology, including network infrastructure, must be deployed with the people and the processes it will impact in mind.
Don’t know where to start? Start with a Network Assessment…
Does your network meet the needs of your business? Whether you are shifting your structure to the cloud, planning a large-scale roll-out or simply want to understand more about your current network setup, Netcomm Partners’ Network Assessment services can help you be successful.
Our Network Assessment service audits the current network and models future demand, including:
- Reviewing your network’s actual configuration, helping you maximize present efficiency, and plan for the growth of the future
- Identifying underused/overused resources, helping you to redistribute resources where they are needed
- Identifying areas where bandwidth is congested and provide relief
- Recommending security remediation to aid in bolstering weaknesses that might threaten or otherwise negatively impact your network operations
Our services allow our clients to right-size their network in order to obtain the application performance that their business requires.
- Bandwidth utilization
- Application performance
- Cloud service provision
- Network optimization
Are you ready to learn what’s Possible?