The fundamentals of managing a project from start to finish require a team of individuals with different talents and skills. Those people are responsible for planning and executing the project objectives and that takes more than just labor and materials.
Whether you have an application development initiative or a company wide release to thousands of locations, our model and plan is guaranteed to help!
Our project managers have decades of experience successfully implementing change within IT. They have managed hundreds of IT projects throughout the full lifecycle and consistently deliver on time, to scope and to budget for organizations both big and small.
Decades of Project Management Experience
Using proven methodologies, our project managers will effectively engage with your project team to ensure the successful roll out and adoption of new technologies. Most recently, projects have included Data Network deployments, SD-WAN deployments, Cloud Contact Center (CCaaS) implementation, Cloud Telephony/ UCaaS and many more. Being part of business at the forefront of technological advances means that our project managers always remain effective in their role.
Our project managers will reduce your project risk and ensure a successful transformation across your business. Here is how we do it:
- Define a Plan and Organize Chaos – You have a day job to manage. Let’s us do all of the heavy lifting for you.
- Maximize Resources – Our processes ensure the project operates efficiently but lean maximizes on resources.
- Manage Integrations – Projects don’t happen in a vacuum. They need to be integrated with business processes, systems and organizations.
- Control Cost – Our proven approach and processes will ensure you can control cost. Project tend to pull more heavily on resources and experience unplanned hardware/license purchases. Our processes makes these more clear, up front, which aides in controlling cost throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Vendor Management – Our experts are highly experienced in not only managing vendors but applying accountability ensuring the agreed to business objectives are met.
- Retain Knowledge – Knowledge represents a significant asset for most businesses. Left unmanaged knowledge tends to quickly fade. We ensure knowledge is captured and managed.
Are you ready to learn what’s Possible?